- 1 bunch celery, diced
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (or sea salt)
- 1.5L chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion and potato and cook for 3 minutes or until the onion has turned translucent (clear).
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, add the celery.
- Bring back the boil and lower the heat.
- Let the soup simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender, liquidiser or food processor until smooth.
You can download the recipe sheet and try it for yourself here.