- 4 tbsp low-fat spread, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 cup apples, chopped very small (you can add dried fruit to the chopped apples, just stick with the same quantity)
- In a bowl, combine the spread, peanut butter, milk, sugar, egg and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into a greased 9×9 tray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Download the RECIPE to try for yourself