- 150g Wild Garlic leaves
- 50g Parmesan
- ½ Lemon, zested
- 50g Pine Nuts (or any nuts)
- 150ml Olive Oil (or rapeseed oil)
- Rinse and chop the wild garlic leaves
- Blitz the wild garlic leaves, parmesan, garlic, lemon zest and pine nuts to a rough paste in a food processor.
- With the motor running slowly, add almost all the oil.
- Taste and add a few squeezes of lemon juice.
- The pesto is ready to use.
You can download the recipe sheet to try this for yourself.
You can freeze the pesto in ice cube trays …
… once frozen, the cubes can be removed from the tray and stored in the fridge for use in soups, pasta dishes and sauces.