Until recently, every gardener in the world saved their own seed. They saved the seed of the plants that did best for them, and which they liked most.
This has worked very well for the past 11,000 years! However, in the past 40 years, almost all these adaptable local strains have been lost. We are reversing that trend by teaching how to save seed and sharing seeds from the plants that grow best for us.
You can be part of this amazing, transformational effort by
- making a small DONATION to support our work
- joining our Facebook SEED CIRCLE to learn and share together
- joining your local COMMUNITY GARDEN, and take part in seed sharing activities, workshops and events throughout the year
- taking our on-line COURSE
- using our RESOURCES to start seed sowing, collecting, saving and sharing