Having secured grant funding from the National Lottery Community Fund, The Robertson Trust and SCVO, we are now looking to appoint a Chief Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to work with enthusiastic volunteers and a dynamic young charity.
Gardening skills would be an advantage but are not essential as full support will be given.
The successful applicant should:
- have experience of working within a charity or social enterprise,
- have excellent organisational skills,
- be confident in preparing accounts, financial reports and financial projections
- be able to work with and support volunteers with a wide range of abilities and needs
- be able to maintain accurate records and undertake evaluation tasks
- be able to manage the charity’s social media and other marketing channels
Good communication skills are essential, as is an ability to form positive partnerships with other groups, agencies and organisations across the Scottish Borders and beyond.
This is three-year post, supported by National Lottery Community Fund, The Robertson Trust and SCVO.
A Job descrition can be downloaded here.
For more information about the post: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply; please apply in writing, with cv to email@example.com